Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Songs Released!



The girl group After School makes a comeback performance with their new song "Because Of You". Their choreography is much like 2PM's song "Heartbeat". This is the first stage performance since they added the new members NaNa and Raina. JYP releases his first song "No Love, No More" since his divorce. Park Bom (from the girl group 2NE1) releases her first song called "You & I" along with the music video. MBLAQ releases their new song "G.O.O.D Luv". Girl's Generation and Super Junior releases the music video for "Seoul Song". The two idol groups performed the song earlier during the 2009 Asia Song Festival. I found a link to a blog that has the music video and an article about it. Check it out! http://popseoul.com/2009/12/08/mv-super-junior-and-girls-generation-sing-for-seoul/#more-69670
Here is the link to Park Bom's song " You and I " http://popseoul.com/2009/10/28/music-video-park-bom-you-and-i/

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy :] I don't like korean songs much. But I'm willing to try, how about you give me some top songs from Korea. I like fast beat, hip pop songs :D I'll be looking forward to the songs you're going to send me ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which one of those songs is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this type of music is relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll definitely check those songs out.

    ReplyDelete